DIY Pest Control Ltd: Ordering Information
Methods of Payment:
All orders can be paid for using major credit and debit cards via Paypal 100% secure and encrypted card acceptance services. Paypal is the UKs leading card payment services provider. Cash on collection is also available for your convenience if required. We do not accept cheques.
Delivery Information and Schedules:
ALL ORDERS ARE SENT USING FEDEX NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Fedex Courier Service for small items below £30.00 - £4.98
Fedex Courier Service for items £30.00 to £49.99 - £6.00
Fedex Courier Service for items £50.00 to £74.99 - £6.96
Collection is possible by arrangement.
For delivery to Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man and the Scilly Isles we can only offer a two to five day service.
(Scottish Highlands and Islands Postcodes are as follows: AB31 to 38, AB41 to 45, AB 51 to 56, FK 19 to 21, IV1 to 28, IV30 to 32, IV36, IV41 to 56, KW1 to 17, PA20 to 49, PA60 to 78, PH1, PH5 to 10, PH15 to 44).
For pricing reasons we are unable to deliver to the following postcodes: HS1 to 9, ZE1 to 3 and KA27 to 28
(Northern Ireland and Isle of Man postcodes are as follows: TR21 to 25, BT1 to 57, BT60 to 71, BT74 to 82, BT92 to 94, IM1 to 9, IM99)
For pricing reasons we are unable to deliver to the Channel Islands: GY1 to 9 and JE1 to 4
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Once you are ready to order the items in your shopping basket, the delivery options applicable to your order will show as a drop down menu, and you will be able to choose the option you require.
Please note: Next day applies to orders placed Monday to Thursday before 12am. Orders placed on a Friday before 12 am will be delivered the next working day which is Monday. Orders placed after 12 am on a Friday or over the weekend will not be despatched until the Monday.
Our despatch days are Monday to Friday. We do not offer a Saturday delivery service. If your order fails to arrive, please contact us immediately and we will track your parcel with our courier.
Once orders have been dispatched from our warehouse, customers will receive an email to confirm that their order is on the way to them. Weekends and Bank Holidays are not classed as working days.
The below are normal schedules based on the relevant options chosen:
- Courier Service will be delivered next day between 7am and 5.30pm, please email us if it does not and we will investigate.
- A Signature - will be required by the courier to release your parcel. Special delivery requests such as ‘no signature required’ or ‘alternative address next door’ or ‘leave in the porch’ can be specified on your basket page. Please note, not having the item signed for means item becomes the responsibility of the purchaser as soon as the courier has left the item.
- The Courier - will attempt to deliver parcels twice and will leave a card to inform you of a failed delivery. After two unsuccessful attempts at delivery the parcel will be returned to DIY Pest Control Ltd and we will contact you. The parcel can be resent at a further cost.
- Tracking - your order can be achieved if you leave us with a valid email address when you place your order.
- Damage Claims - faulty or incomplete goods must be notified to our office within 48 hours to remain valid.
- Orders - we reserve the right to replace any item in our ‘kits’ with a suitable alternative should an item be out of stock, superceded or if we have changed to a superior product.
- Non-arrival of items will not be eligible for a refund unless we are notified within 7 working days of you ordering the item.
- VAT will be charged at the rate in force, currently 20%. All above prices INCLUDE this rate.
Returns and Refunds
In accordance with The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you are entitled to return any product DIY Pest Control Ltd supplied to you provided that the product is:
- in a totally unopened condition within original and undamaged packaging
- returned within 7 working days of receipt of item
Returned goods will be eligible for a full refund. Postage/Courier costs are specifically excluded and will be the responsibility of the consumer.
In the case of returned goods that we sent to you in error, we will refund your return postage up to but not exceeding our original cost of sending the item to you. Refunds will be sent to you within 14 days of us receiving the returned goods. No return, no refund.
Faulty goods may be returned for our (or the manufacturers) inspection at any time during the guarantee period. Goods that prove to be faulty will be re-funded in full and we will also refund your return postage up to but not exceeding our original cost of sending the item to you.
To return a product for any reason, first please email our customer services department on firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be allocated a return authorisation number and then you may either post or courier the product to DIY Pest Control Ltd. at:
Osmaston Park Ind Est
For your protection we recommend you use a recorded delivery service to return items.