DIY Pest Control Ltd: Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all products supplied to you, the customer, by DIY Pest Control Ltd through the website www.diy-pest-control.co.uk.
By accessing or using this site you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The contents of this website including design, images and text may not be copied, reproduced or used in any other form without the prior permission of DIY Pest Control Ltd.
Product description and efficacy
Product descriptions and measurements are supplied by the manufacturers and are, to the best of our knowledge, complete and accurate.
We will always attempt to recommend the most appropriate product to control your specific problem but we cannot be held responsible if the product is ineffectual in your specific situation. DIY Pest Control Ltd gives nor implies any warranty regarding products suitability for your specific situation.
We reserve the right without prior notice, to change or amend, information, prices or products supplied from this website.
Advice regarding control methods, proofing methods and pest descriptions is given in good faith but should not be relied on as being definitive.
DIY Pest Control Ltd will not be liable for any specific, indirect or consequential damage, or any damage whatsoever, that may result from using this website or relying on information supplied therein or through the use of products purchased from this website.
- Orders may be placed directly through our website only. An order process is complete when we send you an email confirming that your order has been received and accepted.
- You will quickly and easily be able to see the final price of your purchase prior to paying by going into ‘your basket’ and completing your delivery preferences.
- All displayed prices include VAT at the current rate.
- Your final price will include delivery.
- Payments should be in pounds sterling(£).
- Payments are processed through our secure server provided by Sagepay.
- After placing an order you will receive an email confirming the content of the order, the price paid and the delivery specified.
- If you notice any mistake in the order please notify us immediately by email.
- We will dispatch your product order, based on the guidelines provided on the 'Ordering' section of website. Please refer to this for different timescales based on delivery method paid for and used.
- Products that contain rodenticides or insecticides will be dispatched by courier as Royal Mail is not permitted to carry such products
- Any non-chemical products will be sent by Royal Mail First Class unless you specify a preferred option at checkout
Delivery and acceptance:
- The courier will require a signature from the purchaser on handover of the product unless you select an alternative option at checkout
- Signed for products will become your responsibility after the courier has received your signature
- If the packaging is damaged on delivery, or you suspect damage, please open and inspect the goods before signing, or sign after filling in the couriers suspected damage form
- Please notify us within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
- If you select the ‘no signature’ option at checkout, then we regret we are unable to compensate to goods lost or damaged in transit. However, we will investigate any concerns or complaints
- We will always expect the chosen courier or Royal Mail to deliver your goods within the time frame stated on our website. However, these time frames can only be indicative. Please contact us if you feel your goods are overdue and we will investigate
- DIY pest Control Ltd reserves the right to refuse any order or part order or to ask for further information in order to process an order.
- As the customer you have the right to cancel any order within seven days and receive a full refund minus delivery charges. If the product is already in transit or has arrived, you will be required to deliver the product back to DIY Pest Control Ltd at your own cost, in an unopened, unused and undamaged condition prior to refund, unless notified to us otherwise of its condition.
- If you have any complaint about our service or products please contact us as soon as possible by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- we will make every effort to resolve any problems you may have in a fair and equitable manner.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by any statements made within these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are produced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and shall be interpreted as such.