Ficam W is a highly effective wettable powder with proven long term residual activity. It is recommended for the control of cockroaches, ants, fleas, flies, mosquitoes, bed bugs, carpet pests, wasps, bees, moths, silverfish and
other bristle tails, beetles, earwigs, crickets, booklice, spiders, woodlice, centipedes, millipedes, ticks and thrips.
Ficam W can be used in and around buildings including museums, vehicles, kitchens, military establishments, hospitals, factories, warehouses, ships and aircraft.
Also for use in domestic premises and in animal husbandry situations such as livestock barns and small animal houses e.g. dog kennels and slaughterhouses. Not for use in catteries or where cats are enclosed in a cage/carrier.
Not to be applied in the presence of livestock/animals. For use in continuously occupied areas as a band/spot or crack and crevice treatment only.
Ficam W can also be used outdoors at refuse tips and sewage works (not for use on sewage works filter beds).
Application can be to hard porous and non-porous surfaces, hard furnishings and soft furnishings (including mattresses). Not for use on clothing or bedding.
One sachet will make 5 litres of sprayable product, you are purchasing 2 x 15g sachets. Apply with a Pressure Sprayer.
Ficam W should be applied in mixture with water through hand-held or knapsack sprayers using the following procedure.
1. Ensure that sprayer is clean and free of oily residues. If necessary wash out the sprayer with water and detergent before use.
2. Fill the sprayer with the required volume of water. Add the required quantity of Ficam W. Close the sprayer and shake before use. Re-shake after periods of rest.
3. Apply as a coarse spray. For treatment of exposed surfaces use a flat-fan nozzle with an output of 0.5 – 0.7 litre per minute. Such nozzles are normally marked 8002 or 02F80.
4. To spray a single band e.g. at wall/floor junctions hold the nozzle approximately 0.5 metre from the surface to be sprayed and spray at a speed of 0.5 metre per second. This will produce a sprayed band 0.8 metre wide.To spray large areas of surface e.g. carpets, proceed as above but spray overlapping bands 0.5 metre apart. This will ensure an even coverage of spray.
5. To spray cracks and crevices, use a pin-stream nozzle or special crack and crevice extension.
Active ingredient 80% w/w bendiocarb