- Indorex kills adult fleas and dust mites - and prevents the development of their eggs and larvae
- Indorex acts by contact, not ingestion
- Indorex is the only veterinary household flea control proven to be stable in UV light
- Indorex gives a full 12 months of activity and protection
- Approved by the HSE as safe for pets and humans when used as directed
Indorex Flea Control Spray 500 ml is an insecticide which effectively and quickly kills adult fleas present in a pets environment. It also contains a long acting insect growth regulator that prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing into adults. This breaks the flea life cycle and provides a continuous protection for up to 12 months. Also authorised to kill dust mites.
Indorex, the UK's Number 1 Household Veterinary household flea spray. Do not apply directly to animals. Read all precautions before use
Hints & Tips
- Doors and windows Before using Indorex, ensure that all of your doors and windows are closed. You should remove
your pets from the area to be treated and ensure all pet's bedding is washed on a hot cycle.
- Pets It is important that all animals are removed prior to treatment, including pet birds, reptiles, insects and spiders. Where possible,
remove aquariums, vivariums and all water storage tanks (see FAQs for more information).
- Naked ﬂame Do not spray Indorex near a naked ﬂame or pilot light.
Prior to using Indorex on or around any upholstered furniture, you should test on an inconspicuous area of fabric
- How to use - Start by shaking your can of Indorex well, remove the lid and hold the container upside down, pointing directly at the surface to be treated, at a distance of about 50cm.
- Where to use - Spray directly on carpets, ﬂooring and skirting boards and underneath any rugs or blankets, paying particular attention to any cracks and crevices
Avoid wetting furniture and carpeting, do not over-apply to polished wood surfaces.
A ﬁve second burst will treat approximately one square metre.
- Ventilation - Once you have sprayed, leave the room and wait for half an hour before ventilating the area by opening windows and doors for at least an hour.
- Cleaning It is vital that you vacuum all ﬂoors and upholstered furniture for 7 consecutive days after using Indorex. The vibrations from the vacuum will make sure that any unhatched pupae will hatch out and be killed by the Indorex you have used. Always empty the contents of the vacuum outside.
Indorex Safety Data Sheet
Do not apply directly to animals. Read all precautions before use