Insecto Wasp Nest Destroyer 300ml Pro Formula is a foam that kills wasps in their nest from a distance. A fast and effective method that kills the nest within twenty-four hours. Simply point the can at the nest from approximately two metres and release – the foam expands as soon as it hits the nest killing all the wasps within. Use this product when you can see the whole nest, in a loft, shed, garage, tree etc. 300ml of foam is enough to treat three large nests.
BUY MORE AND PAY LESS
Select quantity from the drop down list.
1 can price - £4.50 each
3 can price - £3.82 each
- Insecto Wasp Nest Foam Destroyer is an effective foaming insecticide which kills wasps in the nest on contact.
- 300ml is sufficient for 2 – 3 treatments depending on the nest size
- It is recommended to use the treatment in the early morning or late evening when wasp activity is reduced and they are more likely to be present in the nest.
- Ensure other adults, children and pets are kept away from the nest area. - Shake the can well before use.
- Holding the can upright stand at least 2 metres from the nest and project the foam stream at the nest entrance. Spray the nest for 8 seconds to thoroughly wet the nest. Ensure that there is coverage over and around the entrance
- Apply an 8 second burst of aerosol for 50 cm nests or a 12 second for 80cm nests
- Do not stand directly underneath the nest and consider wind direction, application by ladders should only be attempted by professionals.
- Wear suitably protective clothing in case the wasps become active.
- If the nest entrance is not visible spray where wasp activity is seen, for example through holes or gaps in walls.
- If wasp activity is seen again after treatment which can occur, repeat the application. - Avoid contact with paintwork.